I'm seeing the end of this, but not yet: After this patch, ROMCCFLAGS
and the SSDT rules for ACPI are left for unification.
- Adds config flag for boards that have their own fadt.c
This should eventually go, as fadt seems to be better
put into the southbridge
- Add config flag for boards that have get_bus_conf.c
Might be cleaned out as well, no idea
- Use flags where appropriate.
- Move the following rules to src/arch/i386/Makefile.inc:
- Rename objs_dsl_template in toplevel Makefile to the more
- Removes all Makefiles that are empty now, which includes
and the include statements that used these files.
One workaround I had to add:
intel/xe7501devkit uses ACPI in an unusual way: It adds a MADT, but no
DSDT. As this is highly unusual, I didn't want to add explicit support
for that scenario (and encourage such uses that way), and added a dummy
dsdt.asl instead. It will be linked to dsdt.o, but not linked into the
Signed-off-by: Patrick Georgi <patrick.georgi(a)coresystems.de>