To manufacturers of Chromebooks,
Sorry guys, I have a chromebook myself, and its touchpad is appalling. I've
also tried the chromebooks in stores and they aren't much better.
But have no fear, Alex is here, and has the perfect recipe on how to squash
such hardware bugs early on. Following these steps, you are guaranteed to
never make this mistake again:
1. Go to your favorite bidding site
2. Enter the following search terms: "HP Pavilion M6 1035dx"
3. Find a matching listing
4. Purchase full laptop
5. When you get it, observe its touchpad
6. Notice the big, easy to hit buttons
7. Notice the surface area
8. Notice the smoothness of the surface
9. Notice the ease of moving the pointer
10. Notice the tactile feedback from the buttons
11. Notice the evenness of the force needed to engage the button
12. Notice the fatigue of repeatedly pressing the buttons (hint:there is none)
13. Play with its touchpad
14. Play some more with its touchpad
15. Now play with the Unreleased(TM) Chromebook's touchpad
16. If it seems inferior, it probably is
You'll be making perfect touchpads now, won't you?