I decided to revisit an old project from those days, and found that it
built almost correctly, after making a number of changes. For example
it looked as if our friend Eric was the originator behind it. I needed
to change his work directory settings to match the one I set up for
this interpretation of the process to build for an oldy but a goody.
It's the build process for the Intel 440GX, and the script file I'm
putting on this message shows what is happening towards the ending.
But it wasn't a normal ending, and I believe it could be easily
explained by a missing utility.
I can supply the original blob the things below came from. And I
remember a discussion as to what the target would have been found in,
I myself find it interesting that it's the original target that was
used for the Bochs project that's still running after about as many
years as I've known about our project.
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8(a)gmail.com
"This signature fought the Time Wars, time and again."