Paul and I came up with the idea of doing a coreboot community meeting every 2 weeks. The plan for this meeting is to sync the development state between us and provide some sort of better communication and organization. Therefore we will provide an initial agenda which can change and be improved by all.
The meeting will be announced two weeks before the next via coreboot ml so that you have time to do your planning. The meeting room is provided by an open source WebRTC implementation called jitsi meet. Access link:
You can use it without an account but you need a modern firefox, chrome or chromium to use it. There is also a extension for jitsi meet screen sharing which can be easily installed via browser ext. store. During the meeting it would be nice if only the speaker activates his cam to save bandwidth.
Every meeting will be documented by a report. The report is published after the meeting via a Google link on the mailing list in the next meeting announcement.
The only rule in this meeting is to be kind to each other. ### So no flamewar, offence or individual criticism ! ###
1st Coreboot Community Meeting ====================================================
Date: 04.04.2016 San Francisco time: Begin at 09.00 a.m. Berlin time: Begin at 17.00 p.m. Meeting time: Max. 1 hour. Who is invited: Everyone who is or intends to become developer !
Agenda: ----------- 1) Introduction -> Everyone introduces themselves (Only for new developers). Every developer gives a short overview what he did the last two weeks and what he want to do the next two weeks. (max. 5 min. per person, daily scrum like).
2) News -> Developers with interesting news keep the other up-to-date but no discussion.
3) Maintainer Orga -> Issues -> Requests
4) Project Orga -> Gather topics which need to be discussed or improve the project itself. -> Find tasks and developer which a responsible for a task.
5) Admin Orga -> Access requests -> Questions -> Issues
6) GSoC Orga
7) Other topics which are not on the agenda.
99) Developer Topics / Split Up / Have fun to discuss your idea -> Gather developer topics which seem to be important and interesting to solve. -> Gather groups of developers who are interested in the same topic. -> For deeper information exchange split up in different jitsi meet channels and close meeting.
Best Regards Zaolin