I successfully built coreboot for my X220.
Now I got a few questions: - tiano and grub payloads fail building. Is this normal? I build from master branch. (there seems to be a bug with config, conflicting SeaBIOS and Tianocore)
- which branch or tag should I build stable images from?
- 700 KB Tianocore should fit into 8 MB flash?
- what is the preferred payload for a recent 64 bit Linux?
- which payloads deliver the usual BIOS functions OSes rely on, like ACPI etc?
- Wow, SeaBIOS almost boots DOS, where original UEFI couldn't at all. anyone interested in bug-reports regarding the "almost"?
thank you very much