I haven't had a chance to fully review, but I do have some comments.
On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 01:55:37PM -0400, Stefan Berger wrote: [...]
- a utility function called mssleep is added. It waits for a number of milliseconds before it returns. I had tried to build a function like that based on calc_future_time() and check_timer(), but those didn't work once in an S3 resume.
There is already msleep() for this. The inb(0x61) thing doesn't actually work anywhere but on bochs. If msleep() isn't working for you, try rerunning calibrate_tsc() after S3 resume.
- Implementation of the TCG BIOS extension according to the specification
- described in
- This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
- License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
- version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
SeaBIOS is LGPLv3. Also, I'm not a big fan of these big copyright notices on the top of every file - is it necessary?
I'd prefer to avoid ifdefs in the code. Everything should be setup to have the compiler/linker automatically drop anything unused. (So, a simple "if (!CONFIG_TCGBIOS) return;" should drop any function and all variables/functions only reachable from it.)
Same here. Can you use just set DEBUG_tcg to a value in config.h and replace all the dprintf(1, ...) with dprintf(DEBUG_tcg, ...)?
+static u8 +calc_checksum(const u8 *addr, u32 length)
+static struct rsdp_descriptor * +find_rsdp(u8 *start, unsigned int len)
Should be unneeded - see how acpi.c:find_resume_vector() works.