On 01.02.2019 08:48, Martin Kepplinger wrote:
On 24.01.19 01:05, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
just 9 days until FOSDEM in Brussels (2+3 February)!
There are a couple of talks about coreboot and LinuxBoot and we have a
coreboot/LinuxBoot/flashrom stand (building AW). Plus, there is a
hardware enablement devroom.
- Who's coming?
- Are you volunteering for a shift at the stand?
- What demo hardware can you bring? (We have only 1 table, so smaller
hardware is preferred.)
- What merchandise/giveaways can you bring?
- Do we have 1-page flyers about each of coreboot, LinuxBoot and
flashrom? (PDF is sufficient, I can print in black+white if needed.)
- Do we have a large coreboot/LinuxBoot/flashrom banner which helps
others find our stand?
how're you doing with organisation?
It's a bit chaotic, but I think we can manage.
I'm doing a 10min lightning talk about my little
x230 coreboot project
tomorrow and obviously have that with me.
There are talks I'll definitely attend, but in case you urgently need
somebody at the stand for a short shift, please just ask.
I only have my X230 and some flashing hardware with me.
It would be nice if you could stop by at our booth. We don't have a plan
yet for the shifts at the booth, but I hope we can get something
organized either tonight or tomorrow in the morning.