can you bounce/forward/... your mail to the users you had copied in your first mail so they can test? Thanks!
On 25.10.2009 18:58, Luc Verhaegen wrote:
After last night, i was disgusted to such an extent that i went and did this code that should meet all the (at least) logical demands made earlier. And to think that this started with adding 1 more simple board enable (http://www.flashrom.org/pipermail/flashrom/2009-October/000750.html).
Some remarks here:
- we do not care about the name of the intel ICH. ICH name was detected
and mentioned before anyway.
- we do not try to match a specific intel ICH in the board enable.
That's what the big table was for to begin with.
- This tiny 190 line function is entirely redone if we have a second
io line that needs to be toggled.
- dell poweredge: comment is useless, use the commit message. There
might be a time when 50 boards might need exactly this gpio pin raised.
- i might have messed up a bit or so in the gpio line checking masks,
but cannot be bothered to go and trawl through everything yet again to verify this.
I checked the old vs. the new code and it looks OK. There are some minor nitpicks, but I can send them as followup patch after this is merged.
Acked-by: Carl-Daniel Hailfinger email@example.com