[coreboot] [VERY IMPORTANT] Announcement regarding Apollo Lake Coreboot building

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 07:26:27 CET 2017

> Zoran, and others,

> I wanted to build coreboot for APL CRP too. Tried to compile but failed
at last command I think.

First email thread to read ([coreboot] Intel Leaf Hill Coreboot Trouble):

https://mail.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2017-September/085210.html

Second community thread to read (to get the idea about APL-I IFWI):

https://embedded.communities.intel.com/thread/13129

Please, let us know if these threads are helpful!

Zoran