[coreboot] coreboot on Thinkpad T420 : Ctrl and Fn key swap

Sacripan averti megabigfoutoir at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 11:29:04 CEST 2018

Hello,

thank you both, I successfuly modified the parameter using nvramtool.
Unfortunately I did not keep wires
attached to the laptop mainboard, so I will try to flash from the laptop or
wait a bit (so I can have soldering tools).

Flashtool advertises against using it directly from a laptop, do you know
if it can cause issues with the T420 ? Or if, were the bios bricked, I
could unbrick it by flashing again externally ?

Thanks,

Mathias