[coreboot] How to get correct memory params for FSP

R S rene.shuster at bcsemail.org
Tue Nov 6 18:30:45 CET 2018

Faint memories... are you the ISO recorder author from 15 years ago?

On Tue, Nov 6, 2018 at 12:23 PM Alex Feinman <alexfeinman at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> The two major issues with bringing up the memory subsystem on a new board
> are SPD parameters and DQ/DQS layout
> Specifically, if you look at the apollolake rvp subtree, you can see a
> whole bunch of parameters being set in romstage.c. Some of it is fairly
> straightforward. Swizzling tables are not and require you to be able to
> read schematic (and have access to it in the first place)
> Obviously, the problem could be elsewhere. I would start with enabling MRC
> debug and perhaps posting the MRC output

Tech III * AppControl * Endpoint Protection * Server Maintenance
Buncombe County Schools Technology Department Network Group
ComicSans Awareness Campaign <http://comicsanscriminal.com>