[coreboot] BayTrail PCIe problems (hangup) in FSP (in U-Boot)

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 14:48:52 CET 2017

On Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 5:54 AM Zoran Stojsavljevic <
zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com> wrote:

> Your guy Stefan is here, asking for a help. Stefan got the straight
> answer: FSP/Coreboot (intermingled), then U_Boot as payload... You got that?

Stefan got a suggestion from me that running u-boot as a coreboot payload
might be easier, as it insulates u-boot from having to deal with FSP. I
also commented that I had no complaint with them running without coreboot,
since the more open source firmware we have the better. Either path is
fine, whatever works best for u-boot.

I don't understand your note at all Zoran, but I am not alone it seems.

ron