[coreboot] BayTrail PCIe problems (hangup) in FSP (in U-Boot)

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 20:20:29 CET 2017

> I don't understand your note at all Zoran, but I am not alone it seems.

I am not one who is asking for help here. It is U-Boot creators, not
knowing how to solve (particular) INTEL mess. But if you all agree with
this, I have not at all problem with this mess. You asked for it, didn't
you, all???

And... You all do the particular solutions. Today reverse engineering,
tomorrow some partial SW from who-ever-supplies-this, after tomorrow with
the binary blobs. Whatever works better/best for anybody... Today one API,
tomorrow another... After tomorrow something completely different!
Redesigned APIs, completely. ;-)

It seems that I cleared it all, didn't I?

Good Luck with the sporadic solutions (whatever works the best/at all in
particular cases)!

Zoran