[coreboot] BayTrail PCIe problems (hangup) in FSP (in U-Boot)

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 13:54:06 CET 2017

Hello Wolfgang,

Let me make it very productive... I know you will NOT like it (but I do NOT
care, after what you did answer to me)!

Your guy Stefan is here, asking for a help. Stefan got the straight answer:
FSP/Coreboot (intermingled), then U_Boot as payload... You got that?

What do you want else?

Tell me? It is simple and plain!

Anything else?

Thank you,