[coreboot] soc/amd/stoneyridge

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 01:14:24 CEST 2017

After last week's meeting I did have one thought: keeping a 'best of breed'
example board for each generation of DRAM might be useful. E.g. one good
board for SDRAM, DDR2, DDR3. Just pick a really good one and mark it as an
example.

I realize it's all in git but out of sight is out of mind. My old favorite
would the first sis630 board or the intel/l440gx simply because they were
the very first ones and because of sdram.

To this day I think the work Stefan did on the getac and i945 is a great
read for memory training.

ron