[coreboot] Can you please send me your Intel ME firmware dump?

Persmule persmule at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 13:27:58 CEST 2017

Hi,

I could never send you anything extracted from MY flash chip, in order
not to violate copyright and similar laws,

but I could help you to resolve issues you met when dumping your own
flash chip.

Could you describe your issues about spi flash dumping?

Persmule

在 2017年06月11日 19:09, Umang Raghuvanshi 写道: