[SeaBIOS] SeaBIOS recognising USB 3.0 on boot works - partly

edward wandasiewicz 0.w3ntd at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 19:44:18 CET 2015

With 47-g977a7d4, we get

1. YES - we get no duplicate of the Philips, and get just one of each
appear in the boot list, Mushkin & Philips

2. NO - we sometimes get just the Mushkin only - no Philips detected -
with both devices plugged in, about 1 in 10 cold boot starts - both
plugged in USB 3 port and both plugged in Type C port

The 2 Type C cables used, are those from the Google Play Store, for the record.

cbmem attached for each.

Edward.