[SeaBIOS] SeaBIOS recognising USB 3.0 on boot works - partly

Kevin O'Connor kevin at koconnor.net
Sun Dec 20 23:11:08 CET 2015

On Sun, Dec 20, 2015 at 09:47:04PM +0000, edward wandasiewicz wrote:
> As requested, for rel-1.9.0-46-g636cbb4.

Thanks.  So, same as before?

> Is it worth testing the double scenario, or maybe put it down to a
> "manufacturer's flaw" going forward?

I need additional time to think about that and to see if any other
similar reports occur.  In the mean time, could you pull testing again
and retry (with 47-g977a7d4).  I think that branch will fix the issue
for you (and it could give you a short term workaround if you need
that).