[SeaBIOS] SeaBIOS recognising USB 3.0 on boot works - partly

edward wandasiewicz 0.w3ntd at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 22:05:17 CET 2015

Hooray, it works... minus 2 scenarios :(

With both Philips USB and Mushkin USB attached, and I perform a cold boot

1. YES - USB 3 & USB 3 - once each (Philips & Mushkin)

cbmem.yes.both.USB3.USB3.gz

2. NO - USB 3 & USB 3 - once each (Philips & Muskin) - but double
Philips showing

cbmem.yes.both.USB3.USB3.DoublePhilips.gz

3. YES - USB 3 & Type C - once each (Philips & Mushkin)

cbmem.yes.both.USB3.TypeC.gz

I can't get a double Philips to appear

4. YES - Type C & Type C - once each (Philips & Mushkin)

cbmem.yes.both.TypeC.TypeC.gz

5. NO - Type C & Type C - one Philiips & no Mushkin

I forgot to save

$ cbmem -c

and now can't replicate it. :(

When I do, I will post output.