[SeaBIOS] SeaBIOS recognising USB 3.0 on boot works - partly

Kevin O'Connor kevin at koconnor.net
Sun Dec 13 20:53:48 CET 2015

On Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 10:49:30AM +0000, edward wandasiewicz wrote:
> With both the Philips USB and Mushkin USB plugged in on boot, I'm
> still getting 4 different scenarios appearing.
>
> 1. Philips Only
> 2. Mushkin Only
> 3. Both recognised - listed once and once only
> 4. Both recognised - Mushkin once, but the Philips listed twice
>
> I've attached
>
> $cbmem -c
>
> for each scenario

Thanks.  It looks like the usb code wasn't waiting for USB3 devices to
be "enabled" before trying to talk to them.  Can you pull down the
"testing" branch again and retry?

Also, the logs are quite large and they are exceeding the mailing list
limits - going forward can you gzip the logs and attach them to your
emails.