[OpenBIOS] failed to build

Jens Bauernfeind mr.jb at gmx.de
Fri Jan 12 12:03:35 CET 2018

Hi Mark,

I installed coreboot succesfully on my t430.
I build openbios in the x86 version and added the openbios-bultin.elf as addtional payload to the image (with seabios as primary, so i could easily test openbios )
Unfortunately when I start it, it doesn't recognize the keyboard and several messages "cannot manage <device name>...."
I know that the laptop keyboard is attached via PS/2, and in the drivers/pci.c is a PS2 Keyboard block.
Is there anything I can debug?

Best Regards,
Jens