[OpenBIOS] OT: Brooktree IC used in cg3 graphics framebuffer?

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Wed Apr 11 21:48:57 CEST 2012

The Xsun sources we released via opensolaris.org have the licenses listed in the
source files.   Everything there should be MIT/X11 licensed, or a close
equivalent such as BSD - certainly everything under Sun copyright was released
under the MIT/X11 license, other sources mostly came from upstream X Consortium
releases.

The cg3 driver wasn't present in the sources this release came from, since I
released the last Xsun sources from the Solaris Nevada development train, many
years after cg3 support was removed from Solaris.

	-Alan Coopersmith-              alan.coopersmith at oracle.com