[OpenBIOS] Re: your mail

James jvh at uclink4.berkeley.edu
Fri Jan 28 17:29:55 CET 2000

> This should work, however I wouldn't expect much to happend. For me the
> leds on the keyboard flashed and that was about it (although it was long
> time since I tried it).

Try copying a character to the video memory if you want output for
debugging.  Color text video memory starts at b800:0.

BTW, I am going to get a group of students here at UC Berkeley to help me
with some of this project as soon as I get some hardware and get
organized.  Are there others in Silicon Valley on this list who would like
to be in contact with us?  Are there any companys that would like to
loan/donate hardware? <grin>

	- James

-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de