[OpenBIOS] Re: your mail

Niklas Ekström t97nek at student.tdb.uu.se
Fri Jan 28 18:54:07 CET 2000

I assume you have read the included textfiles (loadbios.txt and
loadbios.asm). If you have and still don't know how to do, you can try
this:

Remove the comment ( ; ) from the beginning of line 49.
Go to line 91 and change the 06000h to 07000h.
Use Nasm to assemble the file with:
  nasm loadbios.asm -f bin -o loadbios.com
Copy the compiled openbios rom file to the current directory, as BIOS.IMG

This should work, however I wouldn't expect much to happend. For me the
leds on the keyboard flashed and that was about it (although it was long
time since I tried it).

/ Niklas

-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de