[flashrom] New board for list

Aurelius R maxrowsell at gmail.com
Sat May 18 21:48:56 CEST 2013

The board from the HP Pavilion a6200n which has the NVIDIA nForce 430
Chipset works great -- I tested it multiple times reading, writing and
erasing the BIOS chip, no flaws, no errors at all. I'm also going to try
and write the VESA chip (nVidia MCP61-80) which seems to be a separate
chip, because that is the chip that seems to be causing all the trouble on
this board.

Anyway, just thought you'd like to add that info to your list. I can also
provide the dump from flashrom -V that the program says to email to you, as
support isn't quite complete for my board/chip if you want.
Peace, Love, Empathy

Alexander Max Rowsell