[flashrom] Flashrom patch submission

Greg Schardt gschardt at ddn.com
Mon Jun 17 19:21:29 CEST 2013

Stefan,

My patch does include your patch for reads, but some modifications were required to apply it to version 0.9.6.1, and the patches for writes and verifies would have been difficult to merge with that version. I also had to modify any attempts to read the entire flash, since these cause transaction errors if there is a locked region. Do I need to submit this as a series of patches, applying yours, then applying my patch (to fix the problems associated with the versioning), or can I leave it as a single patch to 0.9.6.1?

So should I just send the patch to this email address once it is signed or does it get submitted elsewhere?

Thanks,
Greg