[flashrom] I lost my backup image and now my pc doesn't start...!

İlhan Kahraman ilhan805 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 06:54:04 CET 2012

Hello,
I think, I exaggerated things a little bit, due to excitement of my
inoperative mother board. The fan of cpu is working. I noticed that the
fans are working, in my latter flashing attempts, which I tried later than
I e-mailed you. The problem is that it is rotating in a very low constant
rpm.
 I am sorry about that misleading e-mail :(
if I am not bothering you, would I continue to share my adventure with you?
is the aim of this mailing group, that? Maybe I can fix it with your key
guidances...?
Thank you again

10 Ocak 2012 02:09 tarihinde Stefan Tauner <

--
İlhan KAHRAMAN
Undergraduate  Student at
e-mail: ilhan805 at gmail.com