[coreboot] Kabylake unable to boot with post code 0x71 "SGX: pre-conditions not met"

Jose Trujillo ce.autom at protonmail.com
Thu Sep 20 15:58:38 CEST 2018

Dear Naresh,

I choose the RVP8 board because is the only match in terms of CPU and memory, other templates made by google supports kabylake U/Y only processors and no DDR4.

My system has differences and I will check them after I finish GPIO.

I already determined the proper VR settings and set them in devicetree (the default voltage setting was 0V -power was shutdown??-) and I will see if after the corrections of VR and GPIO the system boots.

I will follow your advise of checking EC and about the base FW I am using the original UEFI AMI FW but, if still doesn't boot I will replace ME and descriptor as you suggested.

Thank you,
Jose Trujillo.