[coreboot] Kabylake unable to boot with post code 0x71 "SGX: pre-conditions not met"

Naresh G. Solanki naresh.solanki.2011 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 15:03:16 CEST 2018

RVP8 is known to boot. GPIO config should be fine unless you are modifying HW.

In logs you provided, ec communication seems to fail. Thus can you
make sure right EC is flashed in the RVP8.
In my board, it looks like this:
recv_ec_data: 0x10
recv_ec_data: 0x69

Also make sure that you have right descriptor & ME are for RVP8

Attached is config I've tried & it executed till end of ramstage.