[coreboot] Thread derailment

Ivan Ivanov qmastery16 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 10:07:10 CEST 2018

Regarding the FSP-S thread - sorry, but I did not see any derailment.
The whole thread - 'Why do we have FSP-S' - is about "why we should
have more blobs when we already have enough?" And its understandable
that some people got upset while seeing how coreboot is slowly turning
from being almost completely open source to the big collection of blobs
launching each other. Hopefully this reply would not get me removed...

Best regards,
Ivan Ivanov