[coreboot] Thread derailment

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Tue May 1 18:07:00 CEST 2018

We've had to remove people from the list before, and I suppose at some
point it might have to happen again. Nobody likes this option. Sometimes
there is no choice.

I agree that on a technical discussion list there's no place for abusive
language. We're all trying to do the best we can in a non-ideal world.

ron