[coreboot] Coreboot with an UEFI payload to boot (Clover) an Thinkpad X230 Hackintosh

my First name is Test And my last Name is iPation testipation at live.com
Tue Jan 2 13:44:47 CET 2018

On 01/01/2018 20:23, Zoran Stojsavljevic wrote:

Here, (again), somebody from GOOGLE Coreboot folks should help you with this transition (from DXE/Tiano Core to OS Boot Loader/GRUB2). OK?

Hi Zoran, I'm sorry if I don't really understand what you mean by "somebody from GOOGLE Coreboot folks"
My english is a bit bad.
Are there people from Google company working on Coreboot ?

Or, you can also post some complete debug traces (from FSP till GRUB2 or whatever), so me and/or somebody else should look into them, to see what is going on here???

In order to get debug traces from my X230, should I use a EHCI Debug Port ?

Zoran
_______