[coreboot] Coreboot with an UEFI payload to boot (Clover) an Thinkpad X230 Hackintosh

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 17:11:11 CET 2018

> Are there people from Google company working on Coreboot ?

YES, they are. GOOGLE employed most of the Coreboot designers and
founders, hanging on this list. Practicaly GOOGLE got control over
Coreboot project.

> In order to get debug traces from my X230, should I use a EHCI Debug Port ?

You should set your serial port on your X230 (I doubt you have it), or
USB (EHCI is USB 2.0) port converted to serial tty0, which will show
probably as /dev/ttyUSB0 on debug serial port on another machine
(using for example Putty or Minicom as serial emulation terminals).

Cable looks something like this (you need to figure it out what do you
need at the serial end: male or female):
https://www.staples.de/content/images/product/5869644_1_xnl.jpg

Zoran