[coreboot] Does the coreboot build system support external patches?

David Hendricks david.hendricks at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 23:39:16 CET 2018

In addition to what Martin suggested they might also consider storing their
code in a separate repository and pulling it in as a git submodule into the
coreboot/3rdparty/ directory. What's best for them depends on their use
case, like if they're mostly adding new files with an API or modifying
existing files.