[coreboot] ENE KB3940Q-A1 embedded controller custom firmware

Marty E. Plummer hanetzer at startmail.com
Fri Feb 2 16:17:46 CET 2018

Greetings,

Currently working on a port for the hp g7-2247us laptop, which features
an ene kb3940q ec, which hopefully should be very similar to the kb3930
ec, which has a datasheet available to the public in a few places.

Said similar ec is used in some OLPC devices, as well as some purism
devices, and I was hoping someone in the list would have some contacts
with those guys so as to be able to use their ec firmware as a bit of a
reference design, but the OLPC ec firmware repo has a 'private'
submodule which I cannot access and I simply cannot find a repo for the
purism ec firmware to reference.

Any assistance you could provide on this matter would be greatly
appreciated.

Marty E. Plummer