[coreboot] Does the coreboot build system support external patches?

Martin Roth gaumless at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 21:26:50 CET 2018

coreboot uses the site-local directory to allow users to extend the
coreboot build outside of the regular coreboot coreboot files.
Create the coreboot/site-local directory, and add Makefile.inc and Kconfig
files.  Both of these files will get picked up by coreboot.

To run steps at the start of the build, you can create a target that does
whatever is needed, then calls the 'all:' target to do the build.
At the end of the build, you can hook into the 'build_complete::' target to
run whatever finalization steps are needed.

Martin