[coreboot] Intel Leaf Hill Coreboot Trouble

Cameron Craig Cameron.Craig at exterity.com
Thu Sep 28 18:13:04 CEST 2017

Hi Zoran,

Thanks for the advice, I had a glimpse at your config and noticed a few differences:
-You target CONFIG_BOARD_INTEL_APOLLOLAKE_RVP2 rather than CONFIG_BOARD_INTEL_LEAFHILL. Insignificant I think.
-You include a TXE blob, I do not. This may be quite significant! I have tried including a TXE blob, only to be presented with an error (txe_error.txt)

Once I get the FIT tool going I may be able to enable the Intel ME region and fix that error.

Cheers,
Cameron