[coreboot] Fwd: [U-Boot] Broadwell-DE bare metal

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 13:47:26 CEST 2017

Well. well, well... We have here major architectural break?! It seems that
IFWI is after all replacing FSP (as clean cut first stage boot-loader)???

FSP is going to slip to oblivion, don't you all think?

It seems that we have here new, two stage boot-loader approach, with MBR
sector, containing booting U-Boot data in-between! ;-)

Very interesting observation, I should say. Waiting for unwinding the ball.

Zoran