[coreboot] 2nd attempt: Coreboot + Windows (with Resume working)

Taiidan at gmx.com Taiidan at gmx.com
Sat Nov 11 22:54:57 CET 2017

I am sure someone here has this working and should reply soon but I want
to add this - I assume you can't use a windows VM due to the crappy
emulated 3d graphics driver performance:

Something cool you can do is get an eGPU setup (I got mine from bplus
taiwan) so that you can have another "computer" on your laptop by
assigning the eGPU to a windows VM with IOMMU-GFX (and thus you can play
games and use 3d apps in that windows VM).