[coreboot] Problems changing payload on Intel Leaf Hill

Cameron Craig Cameron.Craig at exterity.com
Tue Nov 7 11:00:46 CET 2017

Hi Ahwan,

>Checked the postcodes and yes, last code is 0x93.
>And from the debug I noticed there are a lot of "CBFS:  Unmatched xxxxx"
>print out.
>Do you get similar outputs from yours?

Yes, I get a similar output (attached).

I'm not concerned about the "CBFS: Unmatched..." debug messages (still returns 0 for "Success") [1].
But what I would be concerned about is if you get a log message "xxx not found".
If it describes something you are expecting it to find, then there is a problem.

[1]: https://github.com/coreboot/coreboot/blob/fec0328c5f653233859d4aec7dae0b94acb67e97/src/commonlib/cbfs.c#L204

Cheers,
Cameron

Cameron Craig | Graduate Software Engineer | Exterity Limited
tel: +44 1383 828 250 | fax:  | mobile:
e: Cameron.Craig at exterity.com | w: www.exterity.com