[coreboot] Problems changing payload on Intel Leaf Hill

ahW@n ahwan1981 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 11:33:07 CET 2017

Hi Tahnia,

I didn't aware of this Apollo_Lake_CB_MR package at all. Thanks for your
info.
As for the CONFIG_VGA_BIOS_FILE=bxt_1003.dat, after some studies I think I
can extract this video rom from a bootable bios.
But I still not sure CONFIG_VBT_FILE referring to Vbt.bin which i can
obtain from Apollo_Lake_FSP_MR3/Vbt
I will try out.

Cameron,
You are right.
It shouldn't be wrong as it checks through the image.
So, we can only expect Intel to solve this issue with new FSP package?
Please keep us update, thank you.

Maybe I have to ask my FAE if they still able to send me previous
Apollo_Lake_CB_MR
package as what Tahnia mentioned. ***Cross finger***

- ahwan