[coreboot] Problems changing payload on Intel Leaf Hill

Scheithauer, Mario Mario.Scheithauer at siemens.com
Fri Nov 3 13:01:45 CET 2017

Hi Cameron,

> Did you modify the FSP blobs at all?
Yes, we made some adjustments for our mainboard (mc_apl1).
But they shouldn’t play a decisive role (power states, PCIe settings).

> The reason I ask is that my coreboot build hangs in the FspSiliconInit().
Then you will get pretty far.
We are currently still using the MR2 FSP package for APL-I.
As IFWI template we use the BIOS version v178.10 for the CRBs.
These components are provided by Intel.
That’s it. The CRB should boot with this combination.

Mario