[coreboot] Problems changing payload on Intel Leaf Hill

Cameron Craig Cameron.Craig at exterity.com
Fri Nov 3 11:51:25 CET 2017

Hi Mario,

I've been attempting to build coreboot(master) for the Leaf Hill CRB, with no success so far.

Did you modify the FSP blobs at all?
I had a look at your config, the filenames "FSP_MR2_M_ECC_MOD" caught my eye.

The reason I ask is that my coreboot build hangs in the FspSiliconInit().

Cheers,
Cameron

Cameron Craig | Graduate Software Engineer | Exterity Limited
tel: +44 1383 828 250 | fax:  | mobile:
e: Cameron.Craig at exterity.com | w: www.exterity.com