[coreboot] Problems changing payload on Intel Leaf Hill

Scheithauer, Mario Mario.Scheithauer at siemens.com
Fri Nov 3 11:18:34 CET 2017

Hi Ahwan,

Oh sorry, I forgot to attach the .config file for coreboot in my previous mail.
We have adjusted the memory settings (romstage.c) in the leafhill directory for the Oxbow Hill CRB. With these settings the memory initialization should work for Juniper Hill and Oxbow Hill CRB. Both CRBs use the same memory modules – DDR3L. But for the Leaf Hill CRB you need different settings, because there are other DIMM modules on it – LPDDR4.

Mario