[coreboot] Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 11e (1st Gen, Win10 variant)

John Lewis jlewis at johnlewis.ie
Mon Mar 20 10:47:40 CET 2017

Hi C Grossarth,

Well, the Win variant will have a different EC for a start, so if you're
expecting to be able to build and flash coreboot for the Chromebook
variant with minimal changes, you will probably struggle. Other people
will know much more what's required than I though - I just have
reasonably high-level knowledge, not nuts and bolts.

Regards,

John.