[coreboot] Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 11e (1st Gen, Win10 variant)

Christopher Grossarth cgrossarth at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 03:38:54 CET 2017

Hello All,

I have been exploring coreboot, and have successfully built and flashed it
on a MacBook 2,1. Initially I was using Libreboot, but wanted more control
over the end result.

I bought a Lenovo ChromeBook Yoga 11e 1st Gen), but swiftly returned it
after I realized the product description on Lenovo's page mislabeled it as
having SSD and RAM modules. The ChromeBook version has eMMC and soldered on
RAM.

The Windows 10 version of the same variety (Intel Celeron N2930)  has a SSD
and a replaceable/upgradeable RAM module.
The ChromeBook variant is codenamed Glimmer.

I would like to know what steps would be necessary to build and flash
coreboot onto the Win10 board.
Most importantly, how would I go about extracting the information so that I
can edit the Glimmer config overlays to reflect the hardware config in the
Win10 variant?

Many Thanks in advance,

C Grossarth.