[coreboot] Coreboot binary for ASUS F2A85-M

Daniel Kulesz daniel.ina1 at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 20 01:16:56 CET 2017

Hi Max,

I had my F2A-85M working with an A10-6700 which needed some additional tweaking because the Quadcore-CPU was causing timing issues in SeaBIOS. On my previous cpu (A4-5300) everything was fine so I suppose the same should work on your dualcore as well.

You can find my config files (for the A10-6700) together with some logs in this commit:

https://review.coreboot.org/cgit/board-status.git/commit/?id=947fdae2518172e305a96b9de5684dba0bbbabbc

However, I also had the issue that I didn't receive any video output unless the Linux kernel initialized the video or I plugged an PCIe GPU. I tried including the VBIOS, but were out of luck for both CPUs/APUs.

Did you try hooking up a serial cable to see what is going on (provided you have debug instructions compiled in).

Cheers, Daniel