[coreboot] Coreboot binary for ASUS F2A85-M

Maxim Gusev mail at maximgusev.com
Thu Jan 19 12:53:35 CET 2017

Good afternoon!

I'm trying to start the coreboot 4.5 on my motherboard ASUS F2A85M/CM1745
but when I load it nothing works (AMD Athlon X2 340).
No Post codes (im using Post card - 0000 is shown) and there is no information on the monitor screen (is empty).
For flashing I'm using the programmer CH341A and the SPI flash WINBOND W25Q64BV.
Can you send me the working binary for this motherboard (and maybe config file). Maybe it will be not 4.5 version!
I would like to see how it works on real hardware...

Thank you very much !!!
Sorry to have disturbed you...
With best wishes, Max.