[coreboot] Coreboot at Apollo Lake Oxbohill CRB

Gailu Singh gailu96 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 06:19:14 CET 2017

Hi Experts,

I have built coreboot image for Apollo Lake and trying to boot Oxbohill CRB
but no console or display at HDMI port.

My coreboot.rom details

Name                           Offset     Type         Size
cbfs master header             0x0        cbfs header  32
fallback/romstage              0x80       stage        28268
cpu_microcode_blob.bin         0x6f40     microcode    0
fallback/ramstage              0x6fc0     stage        65343
config                         0x16f40    raw          291
revision                       0x170c0    raw          569
fallback/postcar               0x17340    stage        16916
fallback/dsdt.aml              0x1b5c0    raw          99
fallback/payload               0x1b680    payload      361265
(empty)                        0x73a00    null         443544
mrc.cache                      0xdfec0    mrc_cache    65536
(empty)                        0xeff00    null         32664
bootblock                      0xf7ec0    bootblock    32768

This is an 8 MB image, I flashed it to SPI flash at address 0. When I boot
the board no output is observed either on USB serial console or on HDMI
display.

Do I need to add something more to see at least coreboot log. I am tryng to
use GRUB2 as payload to coreboot.

Thanks