[coreboot] Mailing List vs Forum poll

Martin Roth gaumless at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 00:52:46 CET 2017

As brought up in the last coreboot community meeting, the coreboot project
is discussing the idea of switching from the mailing list to a forum.  This
idea did not originate with the coreboot leadership, but from a request by
members of the community.

I know many people have some strong feelings about this one way or the
other.  Right now we're just collecting data on how people feel about it,
and looking for suggestions on ways to either improve the mailing list or
set up a well-run forum.

Here's the poll about the switch.  I plan to close the poll next Friday,
March 3, 2017.

https://goo.gl/9Hd569

Thanks for participating.
Martin